אנא הקליקו על הקישור הבא: למדיניות הפרטיות בעברית
This policy describes how we collect and use your personal data during your use of the MEITAL Conference website (https://meitalconf.iucc.ac.il/) (the ‘website’) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related Israel data protection legislation. For further information about the structure of the MEITAL Conference‘s web presence, please see in the Website.
A) The entities who are using your personal data
The IUCC is the “data controller” for the information that we collect when you visit the website. This means that we decide how to use it and are responsible for looking after it in accordance with the GDPR.
Access to your personal data within the MEITAL Conference will be provided to those staff who need to view it as part of their work in connection with the operation of the website. It will also be shared with the third parties described in Section E.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We may update this policy at any time.
Where we refer in this policy to your ‘personal data’, we mean any recorded information that is about you and from which you can be identified. It does not include data where your identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Where we refer to the ‘processing’ of your personal data, we mean anything that we do with that information, including collection, usage, storage, disclosure, deletion or retention.
C) Types of data we collect about you
- technical information, for example, the type of device (and its unique device identifier) you use to access our site, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, mobile network information and platform; and
- information about your visit to our site including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), click-stream to, through and from the website (including date and time), pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
D) How we use your data
MEITAL Conference does not process personal information on websites user’s data (such as name or email address).
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another related reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose, we will seek your consent to use it for that new purpose.
E) Sharing your data with third parties
We may share your data with third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as those who help us to operate the website. All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies. We do not allow them to use your data for their own purposes. We permit them to process your data only for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Where your data is shared with third parties, we will seek to share the minimum amount necessary.
F) Where we store or use your data
MEITAL Conference may store the data collected by the site manually or electronically. The data is stored on secure servers with a provider that hosts MEITAL Conference’s website site.
G) Third party websites
Our site contains links to and from various third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
H) Retaining your data
We will only retain your data for as long as we need it to fulfill our purposes, including any relating to legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
I) Your rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your data (commonly known as a “subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of your data and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your data. This enables you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your data under certain circumstances, for example, if you consider that there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your data where we are relying on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your data to another party.
Depending on the circumstances and the nature of your request it may not be possible for us to do what you have asked, for example, where there is a statutory or contractual requirement for us to process your data and it would not be possible to fulfill our legal obligations if we were to stop.
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above or are dissatisfied with the way we have used your information, you should contact the MEITAL Conference’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
K) Changes to this policy
MEITAL Conference Cookies Policy
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Third party company are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: dpo@IUCC.ac.il